Explore the Reserve from home! Navigate The Lodge, The Event Barn, and Water’s Edge, Tasting Room & Taphouse with our virtual tours!
Mount Ida Farm and Vineyard is open for wedding tours seven days a week. Take a look at your future Charlottesville Wedding Venue in-person or opt for a virtual wedding tour. All four of our wedding venues have high-speed WiFi for a member of our event team to show you around virtually.
We are awaiting your call or email. Please contact us to set-up a private tour or for wedding and private event inquiries.
Please note we have FOUR ceremony/reception locations!
Check your invitation if you are attending a wedding to make sure you are going to the right location!
To ensure a smooth arrival, please follow the directions below rather than using GPS.
It is very important that you do not use GPS, Google Maps or other similar apps as they do not yet provide a reliable route to the property and will take you down private farm roads, specifically Plain Dealing Farm.
In an effort to be respectful of our neighbors we ask that you follow the directions given and
please do not turn onto Plain Dealing Farm as this is private property.
The Lodge At Mount Ida Reserve, 5931 Blenheim Road (onto Moonlight Drive), Charlottesville, VA 22902
DIRECTIONS from 64 to THE LODGE:
Mount Ida BARN/Gazebo Address: 6903 Blenheim Road, Scottsville, VA 24590
DIRECTIONS to THE BARN from 64 :
Water’s Edge at Mount Ida Reserve Address: 6055 Rolling Road South, Scottsville, VA 24590
DIRECTIONS to WATER’S EDGE from 64 :
– Take exit 121 Scottsville/Charlottesville
– Head toward Scottsville (left off exit) onto Route 20 South (travel approx. 6-7 miles)
– Turn left onto Carter Mountain Road
– Take an immediate right onto Secretary’s Road (travel approx. 6 miles until you reach the second stop sign)
– Take a right onto Rolling Road Rt 620 (Rolling Rd bears left at the first split, then right at the second split) for about 2 miles.
– Entrance is on the right.